Automate certification of exchange members and counterparties
ETP C-Box is the industry's most advanced platform to automate certification of all inbound connectivity for exchanges, MTFs and brokers.
At a time of increasing market regulation and compliance requirements Esprow ETP C-Box delivers an unparalleled technology to streamline the process of certifying connectivity of exchange members and counterparties.
Esprow ETP C-Box is engineered to deliver concurrent certification of multiple connecting counterparties across multiple protocols and exchange/broker platforms. Designed with compliance in mind, including secure-storage of connectivity logs, sign-off documents, fault tolerance and high availability, it can be deployed within your datacenter or as a managed service.
Certify exchange members and counterparties 100x faster
ETP C-box is guaranteed to reduce the duration of your certification cycles from months down to days. Multiple exchange members can connect simultaneously to your staging environment and carry out tests round-the-clock and completely unsupervised, reducing the time it takes to organize and execute the on-boarding process. Meanwhile your in-house on-boarding team is free to upskill — from the tedious task of manually verifying log files to the exciting job of managing large‑scale, firm‑wide operations based on an advanced technology.
Whether you are an exchange looking to streamline complex member-certification processes or a broker seeking to offer a modern on-boarding platform to your counterparties, Esprow ETP C-Box offers a plethora of features to manage, automate and audit your entire certification process, advancing your firm's visibility and providing you with a clear competitive advantage.
Support for All Exchange Technologies and Financial Protocols
Esprow ETP C-Box is built upon Esprow ETP's multi-protocol technology to deliver automated certification across any protocol, including:
- NASDAQ® Genium INET® [OMnet]
- Mould UDP
- JPX Arrowhead® [TSE Arrowhead®]
- NYSE Euronext® UTP Direct®
- LSE® MIT®
- FIX (standard or dialects, over TCP or other transports)
- SWIFT® MT/MX
- TIBCO® Rendezvous/EMS
- IBM® WebSphere® MQ
- Informatica® Ultra Messaging® (29West)
- JMS/Custom Protocol Implementations
- and many more...
Esprow ETP C-BOX delivers fast and audited on-boarding, streamlining the certification process through a simple web-based process.
- Simple and Intuitive Certification Tests
- Positive and Negative Test Cases
- Business-Level Message Validation
- Protocol-Level Message Validation
- Real-Time Operator Monitoring and Support
- Real-Time Monitoring of Active Sessions
- Individual and Bulk Email Notifications to Counterparties
- Interactive Self-Assessment Certification Tests
- Upload and Repository of Counterparty Documents
- Customizable Email Alerts and Document Wiki
- Certification Reports
- Project Management and Certification Progress Support
Designed for multi-user/multi-team tenancy, Esprow ETP C-BOX provides enterprise-grade access control, support and scalability.
- Round-The-Clock (24/7) Certification
- Supported by Esprow Professional Services
- On-Premise and On-Cloud Deployments
- Support for White-Labelling
- Multi-Environment Support
- Multi-Language Support
Extensive Protocol Support
Esprow ETP C-BOX supports both binary and non-binary protocols (e.g. all FIX versions/dialects). Dictionaries and tests are easily kept up-to-date with evolving rules of engagement.
- FIX 4.0, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0, 5.0SP1, 5.0SP2
- Exchange Protocols (NASDAQ® Genium INET® [OMnet], ITCH/OUCH, NYSE Euronext® UTP, etc.)
- Configurable Counterparty Trading Profiles
- Support for Multiple Trading Profiles
- Support for Simulated or UAT Responses
- Audit and Retention of Certification Logs
- Integrated Rules of Engagement Browser
- Source Control Management Integration
- Repository for Sigh-Off Certification Documents
- Real-Time Counterparty Alerts
- Self-Explanatory Application Tours
- Dynamic Test Assignment via simple Q&As
Low Entry Barrier
Accessible via a web browser, Esprow ETP C-BOX lets clients certify their connectivity without any configuration or development necessary.
- Fast and Simple Deployment
- No Hardware or Software Required
- Can be delivered fully implemented
- Supported by Esprow Global Offices
- Clear User Manuals
- Deliverable as Phased Deployment